You haven't selected any product.
Features of C2 Hard Densifier
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial hardness.
- Renders floors of any age dustproof.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED® for Schools points (EQ Credit 4).
- Performance of treated floors improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of burnishing and diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. Combats surface ASR.
- Will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing.
|Form||Clear, Colourless, Odorless Liquid|
|Voc Content||0 g/L|
|Flash Point||0° C|
|Shelf Life||2 Years in tightly sealed, unopened container|
There are no reviews for this product.